kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)
kazeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile

+77
kurtcovaine
agamadden
paopao098
Constantine
christian143u
hunterxxxhunter
goofiedeedee
aalf
azzazza
YonathanWilliam
joshiiBoii101
raeanne
oodama
panikos88
soundstylerz
shailabh11
lovelyboymusic6
Vicious115
dence_ray
janjan
aerial-hunter
nunofvsousa
vssaikrish1995
mvlelletje
jzzjzz79
lopopo
zahhar11
ivan_duenas29
dreamingawake12
Revolt Genius
gs
Nabeh.M
killerbrunopereira
timtun
utkan_61
birdman-1
bakerboy
JunMitz
askelsoundz
Xoudes121
gkcloud
suck
Esfirio
spiritmiruno
minh94
khhann
rohit102069
fy
aseankid
indrawidyana
chax2007
Deivux
matty12345
sean firefox
shoti18
gotyashadow
pilosopo
baraka11
danny
giorgossarris@hotmail.com
Naruto
kaiser
fizzokizzo
james.lajom@yahoo.com
blitterz
sagar14
sucks013
netoxr2000
ewanmcjawer
Archith
reaper369ipok
sweet4maria
anthonyahh
HaydenSmith95
sanjab_38
kamil993
kaze
81 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Rate this guide

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap63%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 63% [ 80 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% [ 18 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap7%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:01 am

mvlelletje

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

Damn Idk what I did wrong. I couldnt find Private010F59 but it doesnt really work? sometimes if Im really lucky it gives a tiny screen with a game. But I cant use it cause I havent downloaded a keyboard yet. But 99/100 times it just shuts down when I want to play a game. Is this because I didnt change Private010... or something? And if so how do I do it? Cant find it anywhere!

102how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:31 pm

vssaikrish1995

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

please make a video i could not understand properly scratch scratch scratch scratch Sleep Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven

nunofvsousa

nunofvsousa
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hi guys!!! i've seen that theres a crack that let you change the keys of your phone like the dial to be the A, the end call to be the B the camera to be the select you know. did this tutorial (i mean, this program) lets us do it? thakx great tutorial

aerial-hunter

aerial-hunter
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hi i´m new too... thanks for the program but when i want to enter the code on my n97(not mini) they tell me that i have to purchase it from vampment.com to enter the code...
when i click on yes i can enter the code but after it they tell me:
invalid code...you must purchase it

janjan

janjan
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

is theres any version on this.. i used 5800 s60 v5. and when i install this it says tot...
and your phone is not compatible, continue anyway

dence_ray

dence_ray
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

i have a nokia 2700 classic and it wont read .sis file.. what should i do???
=have notice that vbagx in .sis... lol
javascrjavascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')ijavascript:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')pt:emoticonp('Crying or Very sad')

107how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:32 pm

Vicious115

Vicious115
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

I've done everything included in the tutorial but where do I place the roms? When I open Vbag it says no data. Could someone please help me?!

lovelyboymusic6

lovelyboymusic6
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

Man this web site is the best thx for every one who created it and done this wonderful and helpful tutorial :'']
THANK YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

109how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty cnt find vbag.cfg in private Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 am

shailabh11

shailabh11
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey MR owner..who ever u r...plz help me! my phone is nokia X6...i cnt follow 2nd step ...thr is folder 2001f59 but thr's nothing in it except font(file)..and i cnt fine that vbag,cfg in private...thr is no 010 type folder but thr is one folder 2001f58 which has (vbag.dll) is that the file? plz help!!

soundstylerz

soundstylerz
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

The MegaUpload links aren't working right now.. Re-upload ?? Razz

EDIT: I'm sorry but I think that the MU server was down or something. It's fully working at my phone :p
But one question: how can I load games. I copied some Pokemon games into My computer\Nokia N97 mini\Phone memory\Others\vBag cause there was a file called "Put on roms here".
But when I open vBag it says: 'No data'

What should I do now??

111how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty ?????????? Sat May 21, 2011 2:14 am

panikos88

panikos88
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

is this working for nokia c6??????????????????? scratch

oodama

oodama
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

The links are broken now.

raeanne

raeanne
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

i install it in my c6.. but i dont find the folder for vbag.cfg.. can i play it full screen on my c6? pls help.. cant help waiting for this.. T_T

joshiiBoii101

joshiiBoii101
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

umm i cant download the "vbagx v1.25 [ signed ]" if i click it, it comes up with

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at adf.ly.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

i've even pressed "Try Again"

could one of you guys please help me out? if so, thanks. if not, its ok.

115how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:45 pm

YonathanWilliam

YonathanWilliam
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

woooooww maaan,thanks a lot for this thread.
that's WORK!!!
thank you,i got this forum when i watching in youtube.
thanks again Very Happy

azzazza

azzazza
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

would this work on my sony ericsson w995?

aalf

aalf
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

Guys Does it work on my nokia 5300 xpress music. . .reply guys

118how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

goofiedeedee

goofiedeedee
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey. when i opened the private 20010F59, i didnt see any vbag.cgf file to be replaced. instead a font file. was the folder i clicked right?

hunterxxxhunter

hunterxxxhunter
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

my 5800 doesn't have a Private010F59 folder and Private20010F59 folder where i can place them?

christian143u

christian143u
KazeWorld Level 0
KazeWorld Level 0

what is the pasword of the achrive

Constantine

Constantine
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

Man I did everything... but it doesnt take the frame size of my 97 mini.. i pressed 3 and yet nothing

paopao098

paopao098
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

i cant install a games in my vbag and its always say incorrect parameters ....

what should i do pls help me.......

123how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty HELP ME GUYS Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm

agamadden

agamadden
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

i already activate vbag and get my code already add all... my problem is how i put and save the games 2 play?

help me plz
add me in facebook guys..

kurtcovaine

kurtcovaine
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

how about nokia x6???

mark n97

mark n97
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

Links broken pale

126how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 5 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

!!! ~~~~~~~ heLLo every fellow members ~~~~~~~~~ !!!
Links broken have been fixed. enjoy.

megaupload was arrested by fbi and i didnt have much time for the updates. but the links are up again. enjoy

vbag 1.25 signed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vbag 1.25 signed
vbag 1.25 signed + cfg +activation code generator: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razz

http://kazeworld.co.cc

CrBr

CrBr
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

I cant open the first file the vbagx_s60v3.sis :S

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum