kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)
kazeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile

+77
kurtcovaine
agamadden
paopao098
Constantine
christian143u
hunterxxxhunter
goofiedeedee
aalf
azzazza
YonathanWilliam
joshiiBoii101
raeanne
oodama
panikos88
soundstylerz
shailabh11
lovelyboymusic6
Vicious115
dence_ray
janjan
aerial-hunter
nunofvsousa
vssaikrish1995
mvlelletje
jzzjzz79
lopopo
zahhar11
ivan_duenas29
dreamingawake12
Revolt Genius
gs
Nabeh.M
killerbrunopereira
timtun
utkan_61
birdman-1
bakerboy
JunMitz
askelsoundz
Xoudes121
gkcloud
suck
Esfirio
spiritmiruno
minh94
khhann
rohit102069
fy
aseankid
indrawidyana
chax2007
Deivux
matty12345
sean firefox
shoti18
gotyashadow
pilosopo
baraka11
danny
giorgossarris@hotmail.com
Naruto
kaiser
fizzokizzo
james.lajom@yahoo.com
blitterz
sagar14
sucks013
netoxr2000
ewanmcjawer
Archith
reaper369ipok
sweet4maria
anthonyahh
HaydenSmith95
sanjab_38
kamil993
kaze
81 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Rate this guide

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap63%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 63% [ 80 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% [ 18 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap7%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 6 Empty Re: how to play gba games/rom on your mobile Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

kaze

Admin
Admin

!!! ~~~~~~~ heLLo every fellow members ~~~~~~~~~ !!!
Links broken have been fixed. enjoy.

megaupload was arrested by fbi and i didnt have much time for the updates. but the links are up again. enjoy

vbag 1.25 signed: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Vbag 1.25 signed
vbag 1.25 signed + cfg +activation code generator: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razz

http://kazeworld.co.cc

CrBr

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

I cant open the first file the vbagx_s60v3.sis :S

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

CrBr wrote:I cant open the first file the vbagx_s60v3.sis :S

download the second one. its a package with everything in it inlucluding cfg and activation generator. Also you dont need to open the file. just paste in you mobile phone and install.. bounce

Mrcl1450

Mrcl1450
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

dont have any cfg in download file Sad

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

Mrcl1450 wrote:dont have any cfg in download file Sad

the cfg is not really important, it just have the properties to make you play in full screen.. sometimes vbag already lauch in full screen or you can play with the menu of vbag and adjust. in any case ill re upload the cfg. cyclops

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

Mrcl1450 wrote:dont have any cfg in download file Sad

the cfg is not really important, it just have the properties to make you play in full screen.. sometimes vbag already lauch in full screen or you can play with the menu of vbag and adjust. in any case ill re upload the cfg. cyclops

disp91

disp91
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hi I'm new,
I can't find vbag.cfg in the download link

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum