kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)
kazeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile

+77
kurtcovaine
agamadden
paopao098
Constantine
christian143u
hunterxxxhunter
goofiedeedee
aalf
azzazza
YonathanWilliam
joshiiBoii101
raeanne
oodama
panikos88
soundstylerz
shailabh11
lovelyboymusic6
Vicious115
dence_ray
janjan
aerial-hunter
nunofvsousa
vssaikrish1995
mvlelletje
jzzjzz79
lopopo
zahhar11
ivan_duenas29
dreamingawake12
Revolt Genius
gs
Nabeh.M
killerbrunopereira
timtun
utkan_61
birdman-1
bakerboy
JunMitz
askelsoundz
Xoudes121
gkcloud
suck
Esfirio
spiritmiruno
minh94
khhann
rohit102069
fy
aseankid
indrawidyana
chax2007
Deivux
matty12345
sean firefox
shoti18
gotyashadow
pilosopo
baraka11
danny
giorgossarris@hotmail.com
Naruto
kaiser
fizzokizzo
james.lajom@yahoo.com
blitterz
sagar14
sucks013
netoxr2000
ewanmcjawer
Archith
reaper369ipok
sweet4maria
anthonyahh
HaydenSmith95
sanjab_38
kamil993
kaze
81 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Rate this guide

how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 80 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% [ 18 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 9 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 5 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

anthonyahh

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

i cant call it
it said it is in offline mode
i dont ahve a sim on my nokia

kaze

Admin
Admin

hmmm, well u better get one..to know your imei

http://kazeworld.co.cc

ewanmcjawer

ewanmcjawer
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

guys soory Im new here..how can i get the password for the extraction file? help please..TQ

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

ewanmcjawer wrote:guys soory Im new here..how can i get the password for the extraction file? help please..TQ

its [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

netoxr2000

netoxr2000
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey i'm new here and i wanted to play my gba game on my new n97; i followed your tut and downloaded the vbag but when i sart a game i only see a small screen and the volume is very loud and i dont know any keys... do you know how to config it? i tried pressing menu key and changing some options but after that i cant get out of that menu

ewanmcjawer

ewanmcjawer
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

kraze whare can i get the virtual keyboard..TQ

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

netoxr2000 wrote:hey i'm new here and i wanted to play my gba game on my new n97; i followed your tut and downloaded the vbag but when i sart a game i only see a small screen and the volume is very loud and i dont know any keys... do you know how to config it? i tried pressing menu key and changing some options but after that i cant get out of that menu

you can see the thread..what is vbagx.. and it will show you the config..

pressing 3 is to display the menu.. ( from the menu itself you can change the volume and the screen size.)

then to get out of that menu is to click on exit on thew bottom of the small menu.

there is also an option on changing the key buttons ( for e.g the A button stands for start )

NOTE: if the game does not start full screen with the options menu, download vbag.cfg form this thread and paste it where told.

i hope you did the part that makes your vbagx full version ( the one about activation code )

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

ewanmcjawer wrote:kraze whare can i get the virtual keyboard..TQ

the virtual keyboard is located on this forum.
see in the krazes mobile section > applications > virtual keyboard.

note that it must be sign before use and to know how to sign applications see tutorials "how to sign applications"

Smile

netoxr2000

netoxr2000
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

kaze wrote:
netoxr2000 wrote:hey i'm new here and i wanted to play my gba game on my new n97; i followed your tut and downloaded the vbag but when i sart a game i only see a small screen and the volume is very loud and i dont know any keys... do you know how to config it? i tried pressing menu key and changing some options but after that i cant get out of that menu

you can see the thread..what is vbagx.. and it will show you the config..

pressing 3 is to display the menu.. ( from the menu itself you can change the volume and the screen size.)

then to get out of that menu is to click on exit on thew bottom of the small menu.

there is also an option on changing the key buttons ( for e.g the A button stands for start )

NOTE: if the game does not start full screen with the options menu, download vbag.cfg form this thread and paste it where told.

i hope you did the part that makes your vbagx full version ( the one about activation code )

yes, i activated my vbag to full version but i didnt find any folder 010F59 in Private and when i open the menu in vbag i cant close it

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

netoxr2000 wrote:yes, i activated my vbag to full version but i didnt find any folder 010F59 in Private and when i open the menu in vbag i cant close it

listen - since you have an n97 the folder has a different name, but the vbag.cfg is meant only for it to play full screen.

just press 3 to open the menu.configure it to your liking ( e.g G stands for B ) > change the screen size itself from the menu > chose volume > chose whether to save or load > chose to exit menu or game.
Smile hope this helped. ( play with the keys if you dont know whats are there command or see the thread what is vbagx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all members form now on - plz dont post any problem you got here ( i.e when replying dont post your problems,etc..)
post only your comments about whether it was useful or your views..

to post or ask for help about problems, plz go to tutorials > help > vbagx or the other problem you wanna request > create a topic > and if your problem was solved > click on edit post > change the icon to the solved button.

sucks013

sucks013
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey man .... when im instal to my phone your vbag ( signed ) it said that the file is not supportedd .. what should i do .. plsss help my phones model is N85

37how to play gba games/rom on your mobile - Page 2 Empty re:n85 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:01 pm

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

sucks013 wrote:hey man .... when im instal to my phone your vbag ( signed ) it said that the file is not supportedd .. what should i do .. plsss help my phones model is N85

hmm this file shoud be install..
does your phone model enables you to install aplication or games you downloaded, etc..
if not then you cant install vbagx.

Evil or Very Mad NEVER POST PROBLEMS HERE AGAIN -- COMMENTS,SUGGESTION,INTEREST ONLY Evil or Very Mad

Hey all members form now on - plz dont post any problem you got here ( i.e when replying dont post your problems,etc..)

to post or ask for help about problems, plz go to tutorials > help > vbagx or the other problem you wanna request > create a topic > and if your problem was solved > click on edit post > change the icon to the solved button.

sagar14

sagar14
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

doesnt work

i need vbag for zte r100

the other ones fail to open up even with pass

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

sagar14 wrote:doesnt work

i need vbag for zte r100

the other ones fail to open up even with pass

i cant be sure if vbag will work on your phone model...it is mainly designed for symbian one..

unless your phone ables you to install apps or games and support this type of file..

THE password is
Code:
http://krazes.tk
and it works for all...maybe you wrongly input the pass.
Evil or Very Mad NEVER POST PROBLEMS HERE AGAIN -- COMMENTS,SUGGESTION,INTEREST ONLY Evil or Very Mad

blitterz

blitterz
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

When I Install My Vbag it says not compatible with phone continue anyway..
what shoul i do my phone in nokia 5800xm

when i play it the sound cant turn off

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

the vbagx says not compatible yes but it works anyway for the nokia 5800 xm..

for the sound you need the virtua; keyboard..press the 3 button on it and cinfigure your settings > sound > screen > buttons.Evil or Very Mad ( ill give you a warning because help should be posted in the help sub forum in tutorial and not here,) Evil or Very Mad

james.lajom@yahoo.com

james.lajom@yahoo.com
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

does it function on a sony ericsson phone?sew950i?

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

k i cant garantee you, but to make sure check if the file type is compatible with your phone.

if it is comptible then check if your phone model enable you to install applications before use.

Evil or Very Mad DONT POST PROBLEM HERE Evil or Very Mad

fizzokizzo

fizzokizzo
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

when i try to open the code generator it says "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item" and im the administratorl. Sad

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

you may have a little problem with your pc, do not use linux, etc...
maybe you didnt downloaded the complete file too..

kaiser

kaiser

Hey this is an excellent guide, thnx dude.. it sure was helpfull.

now i can play pokemon and dbz on my nokia 5800 xm everywhere i go...

hey guys, if you got problem for your nokia 5800 xm on vbag just pm me, ill reply Laughing

Naruto

Naruto
kazeworld level 1
kazeworld level 1

outstanding tutorial...now i can play pokemon and zelda on my 5800 xm everywhere..

my friends are kinda jealous thnx to you Razz

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey i cant download the generetor anyways even if i could what about the first program how im going to open it please tell me how to open it as fast as you can...

KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

please me i have gt 505 LG...i dont need help inside my mobile if you cant help i just want to learn how to open the first program after download...please tell me how to do it Smile

danny

danny
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hi
when trying to download vbag.cfg on megaupload it says temporarily uavailable
when will it be available thnx

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

danny wrote:hi
when trying to download vbag.cfg on megaupload it says temporarily uavailable
when will it be available thnx

hi sll the links work, when u copy or paste or click on the download link make sure u do not insert the ] at the end.

its better to click on the direct link rather than copy and paste Smile

kaze

kaze
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:please me i have gt 505 LG...i dont need help inside my mobile if you cant help i just want to learn how to open the first program after download...please tell me how to do it Smile

once u download it...paste it in your phone memory card where u want and install the program..

once its done just click on it and it will open..

[make sure u carry throught the rest of the guide since it explain on how to make full version,etc...]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum