kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

kazeworld
Welcome to kazeworld, It's great to see you here with us!

Already A Member? Then click on login below to login to your kazeworld account now
Not A Member?Click on regist er, it takes less than 60 seconds to register with KAZEWORLD and become part of the family so what are you waiting for?

ps: site rename to kazeworld ( old name is krazes.tk)
kazeworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Register] or i'll kill u, and i mean it. For those who dont know the site was renamed from krazes.tk TO kazeworld.co.cc

Register your shoutbox forum name after registration ( until chatbox is being maintained )
Anime series and movies were uploaded for your mobile, ipod, iphone, psp or other portable device. please enjoy

You are not connected. Please login or register

help plssss

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help plssss Empty help plssss Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:18 pm

GMAG

GMAG
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

hey, i have installed vbag on my nokia n97 but i didnt found the private... file where i must put the vbag.cfg so i just installed vbag and activated it but now is my problem where i must put the games in? pls help

2help plssss Empty Re: help plssss Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:46 pm

GMAG

GMAG
KazeWorld member
KazeWorld member

solved

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum